Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October is here!

Yes yes October and fall are finally here! I love summer, but fall just brings so many exciting events. College football is in full swing (Might I add that Alabama is dominating!), fall clothing is starting to come out. But you know what my favorite thing is about October??? MARCHING BAND FESTIVALS!!!!!!!!!! AHHH I can't wait to be in the stands watching 30+ bands on a Saturday. I haven't decided which ones I'm going to yet. Last year I went to Pell City Marching Festival. I was suprised to find that it wasn't as big as it used to be, it's sad. I also went to Pinson Valley's festival, there were quite a lot of bands there. I wish I could have stayed to the end. This year I'm sure I'll go back to Pinson. Anyone know of any other competitions close by?
Anyone else excited about October?!?! Or am I the last standing band geek?

No comments: