My cousin Meggan has this on her blog and I thought I would fill it out too!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I LOVE to wrap gifts, so 95% of my gifts are wrapped.
2. Real tree or artificial?
artificial, just easier to deal with
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever we feel like it. This year I think it was the first weekend in December
4. When do you take the tree down?
same as above, this year we will be out of town so it will be late!
5. Do you like eggnog?
Never tried it, but I'm sure I wouldn't like it
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmmmm, I have no idea
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My husband. Things he wants he buys throughout the year!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
my brother and Alix
9. Do you have a Nativity Scene?
No, I want Meggan's Willow Tree one though lol
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards?
Mail - and I love to receive them too
11. Worst gift you ever received?
Vanilla lotion/body wash stuff. I'm allergic to vanilla scent
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
The Muppets Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas
Sometimes day after thanksgiving, i finish right on time, I finished early this year!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes - it's called re-gifting
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Fudge and my grandma's sugar cookies mmmmm
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes, white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night, Let it Snow
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
This year we are traveling to the cold cold state of Indy
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
Yes yes I can
20. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
Both - We have to divide up our time between families, starting on the 20th!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Pressure to find the perfect gift, and the TRAFFIC, oh my word the TRAFFIC
22. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red and white tree's, very simple ornaments with bright color
23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
To spend time with my family, that is what I am looking forward to the most. That AND the other three Twilight books lol
Friday, December 5, 2008
So I finally got to see Twilight in theaters! It was great, LOVE the movie! But I can say without a doubt that the book is better. Of course I understand they had to condense 500 pages into a movie, but they shouldn't have changed so many things!!! I read somewhere that the movie was designed to be towards a male audience, huge mistake! They left out SO much of Edward and Bella's love and attraction to each other. You can see the chemistry between Kristen and Robert, their kissing scene WOW that was amazing! But all I can hope is that for "New Moon" they give more of what the readers are looking for. Again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie, Edward is my obsession, but you have to read the book. Team Edward!