Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Thursday

I'm at work right now with some down time so I thought I'd do another post. Last weekend was a lot of fun, soooo busy but the shopping was good. We found a beautiful dress for Rebecca at the same designer that I bought MY wedding dress from! Davids Bridal sucks, they're over priced and their staff only caters to the rich girls while you're there. They only asked us once if we needed any help and after that they were caught up with the diva's in the store. Oh well, we didn't need them anyway!

So I got to meet Victoria's new baby boy monday!!!!!! He was born Sunday Aug 3rd at 5:18pm. He is SUCH a cutie pie and so tiny!!! Only 6 1/2 lbs!! But he did come 2 weeks early so.

When I get an idea in my head of something I want to buy it consumes me. I'm REALLY wanting the Third Eye Blind Collection cd right now and I can't find it anywhere. I'm going to have to buy it online I think. I really like this picture of Stephen Jenkins, his hair is gorgeous and I usually don't like hair like this on guys:

But anyhow, those are my thoughts for the day. I'm going to go heat up my breakfast right now (a Cinnamon Bagelful, yum so good!)

No comments: